|Sastha.com, Inc.||Advertising Info, $125 per ad /120 days. Email Job Postings to: Sastha.com, Inc. or Submit Job Posting. Call 313-882-3776 I Add Resume|
MILL DIAGNOSTIC MECHANIC (MILL & MILL EXPANSION) MORENCI, AZ
Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold is a leading international mining company with headquarters in Phoenix, Arizona. We operate large, long-lived, geographically diverse assets on four continents, with significant proven and probable reserves of copper, gold and molybdenum. As a core value, we pledge to continuously improve in meeting our commitment to work in the most safe, inclusive, environmentally and socially responsible manner practicable. Safety and health initiatives, both on and off the job, are a critically important investment in our employees.
We offer outstanding opportunities for individuals seeking a challenging, exciting and rewarding work environment for a company that supplies the world with metals that will sustain and expand economies and build infrastructure in developing nations. A world of opportunities is available to individuals who share in our commitments.
Highly skilled mechanic who safely perform diagnostic, maintenance, installation, and repair of equipment and processes in the Milling plant which includes mills, conveyors, screens and like systems.
· Perform component diagnostic, replacement and repairs on, but not limited to: Crushers, overlaying conveyor systems, ball mills, auto mills, screen decks, lube systems, compressors, filter drums, hydraulic filter presses, foundry pumps and lubrication systems
· Perform mechanical and lubrication preventative maintenance: Identify potential failures/ noises / wear on agitators, rotors, belts, pulleys, and gear boxes
· Prioritize and make decisions regarding equipment repair as needed
· Performs welding (Stick, Tig)
· Train and mentor other employees
· May operate equipment such as: Forklifts, overhead cranes, pneumatic air tools, and small mobile equipment
· Act as a Fill-in Supervisor as needed
· Perform other duties as required
· Two (2) year's experience in Mill mechanical/maintenance or a combination of education and experience in industrial mechanical repair and maintenance
· Ability to understand and apply verbal and written work and safety-related instructions and procedures in English
· Ability to communicate in English with respect to job assignments, job procedures, and applicable safety standards
· Ability read and use schematics and blue prints
· Time management skills
· Previous experience operating larger than twenty (20) ton mobile crane
· Certified in welding (MIG, TIG, Stick, Arc)
· High School Diploma or GED
· This is a Safety Sensitive Position
· Will be required to work rotating shifts in a 24/7/365 operation
· While performing duties of this job, the employee is required to stand, sit, demonstrate manual dexterity, climb stairs and ladders, work on elevated platforms, talk, hear, see and work in confined spaces
· Occasionally may be asked or required to lift moderately heavy to heavy objects (up to 50 pounds) during the course of the workday
· Personal protective equipment is required when performing work in a mine, outdoor, manufacturing or plant environment, including hard hat, hearing protection, safety glasses, safety footwear, and as needed, respirator, rubber steel-toe boots, protective clothing, gloves and any other protective equipment as required
· Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold promotes a drug/alcohol-free work environment through the use of mandatory pre-employment drug testing and on-going random drug testing as allowed by applicable state laws
Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc. is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer
APPLY ONLINE VIA THE FOLLOWING LINK: http://freeport-mcmoran.jobs/arizona/operations/jobid3997603-mill-diagnostic-mechanic-(mill-?-mill-expansion)-morenci-az-jobs
Refer to MillwrightJobs.com when applying for this job
Copyright Sastha.com, Inc., All Rights Reserved.